Saturday, February 4, 2012

Wet n Wild I Need a Refresh-Mint




Its been a long time since I have done some konad, so I decided to spice up this mani...

Here is 2 coats with one coat of SV of Wet n Wild I Need a Refresh-Mint

     Formula was relatively good, first coat kinda streaky second coat evens it out. The brush was nice, though wide, so beware, wide brush haters lol.
Nevertheless, we have seen this color millions of times. If you don't have anything like it though, its a great buy for only $1.99!

I do have some complaints about the name...
It is definitely not a green color, although there are just the TINIEST bit of green undertones.
This pic is pretty color accurate .
















This isn't my favoritist picture, but the light was running out... Here I stamped with Milani Gold Rush using plate m64.
 

With flash, here is the matted version.

a more flattering picture ;)

The matte (as usual) adds a more subtle and soft feel. In this case, I think it makes the color scheme seem more Greek...or reminds me of pool tiles.

-Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment