Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Look!

Hey everyone!!!
I want to start out my welcoming my new followers! I would love to know how you guys heard of my little blog ;)
As I hope you have noticed, I recently made some format and design changes to my blog, including updating my gallery (you can check that out here of click on the tab next to home), and changing some pictures in the design. What do you guys think?!! I love the new design way better than the old!
Also, I hope I didn't freak everyone out with my last post, lol. I definitely won't be doing many posts in Spanish...
In the last post, I showed you guys this awesome franken i made the other week. Pretty EPIC right?!! Recently in the polish world I have been hearing a lot of buzz about Deborah Lippman's Glitter in the Air and its dupe Revlon Whimsical... I love both those polishes!!! I just wished Deborah hadn't stolen the perfect name...

As usual, i <3 comments!!
thanks for watching.

-Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment