Friday, May 18, 2012

Etsy Awesomeness!!!! The Hungry Asian Sneeze Breeze

Hi gals!
I got home today to find a wonderful package containing my buys from the etsy store : The Hungry Asian!!!!! I purchased two minis, Sea Monster and Sneeze Breeze.

Today I'm showing you:

Sneeze Breeze is a lovely clear based polish with mini black and iridescent blue matte glitters.



In the pictures below, I have it layered over a blue pastel franken polish. The amount of black vs iridescent blue glitter changes depending on the light...really awesome, right?


look how the iridescent blue glitter glows! pretty :P



I totally love this polish!! It has so many layering possibilities.....over white, grey, black, orange, pink, etc, etc....... 
The only issue was that the glitter was super bumpy and needed 3 coats of top coat to be smooth. But that could be resolved by doing a thinner coat and careful brushstrokes. I'm sure this will look great matted as well...

Thoughts?

    -Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment